Seera tun Nabi
Semester: 1, Code: THE-506, Credit Hours: 3
Life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), His early life, the Prophet at Makkah,
Hijrah, the Prophet at Misaq e Madinah, the beginning of Islamic State,
Jihad, and the Holy wars of Badr, Uhd, Ahzab, Khaibar, Makkah, and Tabuk.
Silent feature of the noble creature (uswa hasana) of the Holy Prophet,
his family, and social life, a study of the criticism made by orientalists on seerah.
- Ibn Hisham, Sirat al-Rasul, English translation by Alfred, W, entitled: The life of Muhammad, London, Oxford University Press, 1955.
- Abdul Hay, Hiyat-i-tayyibah, Lahore, Islamic Publications Ltd, 1975
- Abdul Hamid Siddiqi, Life of Muhammad, Islamic Publications, Ltd, Lahore, 1975
- Al-Nadawi, Adul Hasan Ali, Nabi-e-Rahmat, Lahore, 1979.
- Al-Nadawi, Sayyid Sulayman, Sirat al-Nabi, Idara-e-Islamiyyat, Lahore
- Naeem Siddiqi,Muhsin-e-Insaniyyat, al-Faisal Nashiran-wa-Tajiran, Lahore
- Ghulam Rasul Maher, Rasul-e-Rahmat, Shaykh Ghulam Ali & Sons, Lahore
© 2013. Shaykh Zayed Islamic Center - University of Peshawar. Last Modified: March/05/2016