It is for the information of all respective applicants who they were appeared in the Departmental Test / Interview which was held on 30-03-2021 for the purpose of admission in MS / M.Phil (Course Based + Research Based) Programme at Shaykh Zayed Islamic Centre, University of Peshawar.
Furthermore, as per the procedure of admission in MS / M.Phil Pgoramme of the University of Peshawar the candidate must get 60% marks in the Departmental Test as a passing marks and in case of failure to get the required 60% marks will not be entertained for the purpose.
Graduate Studies Committee
Shaykh Zayed Islamic Centre,
University of Peshawar.
MS / M.PHIL Test Result 2021
MS / M.PHIL (Spring 2020-2021) Admission Started
MS / M.PHIL (Spring 2020-2021)
Applications Forms can be obtained from the Shaykh Zayed Islamic Centre, University of Peshawar on cash payment of Rs.1000/- OR can be download from the Centre’s web, www.szic.pk. The Application Form Fee @ Rs.1000/- can be deposited Online in the Centre’s Habib Bank Ltd. (HBL) Agriculture University Shopping, Palosi, Peshawar, Account No. 0014870005022901 for admission to MS / M.Phil. (Course & Research Based) programme for the Session 2020-2021 (Spring Semester) in the following disciplines as per details below.
M.Phil Research based - 15
MS Course Based - 20
Last Date for Submission of Forms
Schedule for Test / Interview
ELIGIBILITY FOR MS / M.PHIL
- Relevant Master’s degree /4-years education after Intermediate (130 Credit hours) with a minimum CGPA 2.5 in Semester System (OR) 2nd Division in Annual System.
- Candidate must pass Screening Test (Departmental Test) conducted by the Centre by securing at least 60% marks.
COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM:
- Transcript of Master’s (MA) OR BS 4-Year for admission to MS / M.Phil. programme.
- NTS (GAT General) Certificate (Result) for M.Phil. / MS for those who have already passed the said test. Those applicants who have not passed NTS (GAT General) can submit their Application Form but they will be required to pass the said test before submission their Thesis / completion of their course work.
- Character Certificate issued by the institute last attended.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- CNIC and Domicile.
- Original documents to be presented for scrutiny before the Admission Committee of the Centre at the time of interview.
- A candidate having valid GAT-General Score Card is not required to appear in the said departmental test: He / She shall submit the Valid Score Card with his / her M.Phil. / MS Admission Form.
- Only those candidates will be considered for admission whose result are duly declared / notified by the University / Degree awarding institute on OR before 15th March, 2021.
- Candidates employed in any Government or Semi-Government Department / Organization must submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned Department / Organization before provisional admission.
- Provision of hostel accommodation will be subject to availability of seat and shall not be claimed as a matter of right.
- If found ineligible in scrutiny, the candidate will not be called for interview even he / she has qualified the GAT (General) Test/Departmental Test. Furthermore, if the Candidate appeared in the interview and later found to be ineligible for any reason, his / her admission will be cancelled at any stage.
- In case of ambiguity about eligibility, the opinion of the Graduate Studies Committee of the Centre will be considered final.
- All the HEC / University of Peshawar rules / regulations shall be applicable on the enrolled scholars.
- The Centre reserves the right to make changes in any programme / admission procedure / regulations when and where deemed necessary.
- For further details / guidance Admission Office may be contacted on Land Line No. 091-9216746.
- Incomplete Admission Forms / documents received after the due date will not be entertained.
Prof. Dr. Rashad Ahmad
(Phone: (091) 9216746 Fax: (091) 9216747 -- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For visiting faculty Job Detail Click
Form for the Vacant Posts Apply Here
Notice Regarding Ph.D. Viva-Voce Defence
You are hereby informed that one of our respective Ph.D. Scholar, Mr. Wali-ul-Haq at Shaykh Zayed Islamic Centre, University of Peshawar to be held on 21st October, 2020, Wednesday at 10:00 am in the Conference Room of the Centre.
Examiners’ Panel for Viva-Voce & Public Defence:
The Vice Chancellor has approved the following Examination Committee.
1. Prof. Dr. Mushtaq Ahmad (External Examiner)
Dean, Department of Islamic Studies,
Qurtuba University of Science & Technology, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
2. Dr. Naeem Badshah Bukhari ( Thesis Evaluator / External Examiner
Chairman, Department of Islamiyat
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Agricultural University, Peshawar.
3. Prof. Dr. Rashad Ahmad (Internal Examiner)
Director, Shaykh Zayed Islamic Centre, University of Peshawar.
Therefore, all those interested in the said research work may participate in the event in line with SoP’s as directed by the Government of Pakistan please.
Recognition of journal AL-IDAH in X category