Vision & Mission
The vision and scope behind these Centres is to combine Qur’anic teachings and Arabic Studies with Computer Science and other modern disciplines __ so as to equip the young generation with the Islamic teaching and train them simultaneously in the fields of modern science and technology.
The aims and objectives of the centre are
1. To dedicate solely for furthering Islamic Studies and Arabic language both at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels and for conducting high quality research in the fields of Islamic Studies and allied subjects.
2. To offer job-oriented education to the students of Islamic Studies and Arabic language by integrating Islamic knowledge with science & technology in their B.A (Hons) and M.A level studies.
3. To produce research scholars through our M.Phil leading to Ph.D programme.
4. All degrees/diplomas are awarded by the University of Peshawar.
5. To undertake aforesaid research projects in the disciplines related to the contemporary Muslim world.
6. To keep liaison with Muslim and the western world.
7. To organize regular lectures, Seminars, symposiums and conferences on relevant Islamic topics and on current issues of Muslim World.
Local government tiers, particularly municipalities, constitute important delivery vehicles for key public services. Despite their crucial role, unfortunately local levels of government in Pakistan have long suffered from a lack of clarity regarding their role, lines of authority and division of responsibilities with the provinces and the federal government. The low quality of municipal service delivery contributes to Pakistan‟s poor social indicators. Finally, most municipalities lack transparency and accountability in their operations, and rarely solicit citizen input into decision-making.