Library Rules & Regulations
SZIC LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- A copy of Identity Card is compulsory for getting membership of the library
- Silence to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside the library.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises